Ocean Cold is a frozen storage facility opened in 2008 in Westport, WA just minutes from the Pacific Ocean. With a fresh new look on frozen product storage and services it provides new opportunities to the area and beyond.
Highly trained personnel and state of the art inventory tracking technology means Ocean Cold can fulfill practically any logistical needs that may arise.
In addition to our technology and our highly-trained personnel, our facility and location presents a number of additional benefits and advantages to our customers:
- Expertise in frozen and fresh seafood handling
- Industry leading inventory accuracy and warehousing policies
- Completely customized inventory solutions for each customer such as special reports, policies meeting customer specifications, and flexible hours
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Online 24/7 access to customer information such as inventory levels, documents, and reports
- Multi-temperature capabilities including multi-zone segregation of products
- Availability of skilled and inexpensive labor for any sized custom work project
- 95,000 sq ft Facility
- 1.8 Million cu ft. freezer storage
- 9,000+ pallet positions
- 6 Truck Doors
- Adjacent processing space
- Enclosed refrigerated dock
- Two temperate controlled rooms with the capability of -30º F ( -34.4 ºC)
- Blast freezing capabilities of more than 400 tons per day
- State-of-the-art energy efficient refrigeration system
- On-site generator backup power for entire facility.
Deep water vessel loading/unloading nearby • Seafood vessel loading/unloading nearby • 2 Hours from Tacoma • 3 Hours from Seattle • 3 Hours from Portland • 15 minutes from rail services.